Supply Chain Finance Director (M/F) - CDI
mise à jour il y a 3 jours
- RUEIL MALMAISON
- réf : SR/SCFINDIR01
- Date de publication : 24 juin 2020
Description du poste
HanesBrands Inc. (HBI) is a socially responsible leading marketer of everyday basic innerwear and activewear apparel in the Americas, Europe, South Africa, Australia and Asia-Pacific. The company markets T-shirts, bras, panties, shapewear, underwear, socks, hosiery, and activewear under some of the world's strongest apparel brands, including Hanes, Champion, Bonds, Maidenform, DIM, Bali, Playtex, Bras N Things, Nur Die/Nur Der, Alternative, L'eggs, JMS/Just My Size, Lovable, Wonderbra, Berlei, and Gear for Sports.
Hanesbrands is publicly traded on the NYSE as “HBI” and generated in 2018, net sales of of $6.8 billion (No. 444 on Fortune 500 List) with approximately 68,000 employees in more than 40 countries. Corporate Headquarters are located in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
Hanes France is currently looking for a Supply Chain Finance Director (M/F) to be based at our Hanes Europe Innerwear Headquarters in Rueil-Malmaison (92) next to Paris.
Role and responsibilities :
Hanes Europe has several factories across Europe, as well as a large network of turnkey sources, and consequently a strong production/procurement/supply chain organization. The Supply Chain finance team is located in France (Rueil-Malmaison and Autun), Germany, Slovakia and Romania. The role to be based in Rueil-Malmaison, will require frequent travel to Autun (approx twice a month).
Within the corporate strategy and reporting with a dotted line to the Hanes Innerwear Europe CFO and with a hard line to the VP Supply Chain Finance (US), the primary objectives of the role include :
- Partnering with VP Supply Chain Europe and the Global Supply Chain team to set strategic plans for the European Supply Chain
- The preparation of financial and operational plans for the European Supply Chain, and reporting the actual performance to the European Leadership Team and the Global Supply Chain. Providing an understanding of supply chain financial performance and visibility on future evolution.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operational management of the Supply Chain finance team, including the following tasks:
- month end close and monthly financial reports to HBI
- setting and maintaining standard costs across Europe
- monitoring of stock levels, including excess and obsolete
- Driving strong cost management;
- setting and controlling KPI's across the supply chain
- supporting Lean cost saving initiatives
- Building a strong and engaged Supply Chain finance team across Europe
With a Bachelor Degree in Finance, Business Administration, CPA or a related degree, you have a solid experience of at least 10 years in financial experiences, preferably in a matrix and international environment. An experience in supply chain/production is highly appreciated (knowing of standard costing, plant performance metrics, freight analytics, duty analytics, familiarity with Controlled Foreigh Corps CFCs, inventory controls, …).
You are pragmatic and have the ability to solve problems. Team player with excellent interpersonal skills, you have excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
For operational as well as development reasons, the mastery of French and English is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work at the heart of a dynamic Group! Do you recognize yourself in this demanding role? If so, we would be pleased to hear from you !