Offre cloturée - Europe Senior Auditor (M/F)
mise à jour il y a 8 mois
- RUEIL MALMAISON
- réf : SR/AudSen01
- Date de publication : 11 déc. 2019
Description du poste
HanesBrands Inc. (HBI) is a socially responsible leading marketer of everyday basic innerwear and activewear apparel in the Americas, Europe, South Africa, Australia and Asia-Pacific. The company markets T-shirts, bras, panties, shapewear, underwear, socks, hosiery, and activewear under some of the world's strongest apparel brands, including Hanes, Champion, Bonds, Maidenform, DIM, Bali, Playtex, Bras N Things, Nur Die/Nur Der, Alternative, L'eggs, JMS/Just My Size, Lovable, Wonderbra, Berlei, and Gear for Sports.
Hanesbrands is publicly traded on the NYSE as “HBI” and generated in 2018, net sales of of $6.8 billion (No. 444 on Fortune 500 List) with approximately 68,000 employees in more than 40 countries. Corporate Headquarters are located in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
Hanesbrands Inc. is currently looking for a Europe Senior Auditor (M/F) to be based at our Hanes Europe Innerwear Headquarters in Rueil-Malmaison (92).
Your mission will be to assess the accuracy of financial statements, the quality of internal controls and risk profile for an operating unit, through operational audits, Sarbanes-Oxley reviews, and special projects as requested. Position reports to the Europe Audit Manager and will require international travel (up to 50%).
Role and responsibilities:
- Plan, supervise, perform, and facilitate financial audits, operational audits, Sarbanes-Oxley reviews, and special projects.
- Perform walkthroughs of key processes to validate process documentation and assess risks around internal controls. Perform testing for key control effectiveness and reporting results.
- Ensure that all work is thorough, complete, documented properly, and has been performed in accordance with GAAP, GAAS, IIA Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and HBI Internal Audit Policies.
- Take responsibility for overall project execution from planning to wrap up and final report delivery.
- Communicate audit observations and recommendations in a timely manner via update meetings and closing conferences with appropriate management personnel.
- Prepare Executive Summary, Detailed Audit Report, Memorandum and other audit deliverables based on risk assessment, subject to appropriate management approval.
- Perform special project work under management's instruction and supervision.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of all HBI business lines. Leverage ideas from other reviews and co-workers to provide value-added recommendations and best practices to others.
- Liaise with the internal and external auditors when necessary.
- Master's degree in Management/Finance or equivalent
- 3-6 years of experience in audit acquired at both “Big 4” and industry
- Fluent in English (oral and written) and French. Italian, German and Spanish would be a plus
- Strong knowledge of main business process flows (Order to Cash, Procure to Pay etc.)
- Advanced fluency of MS Office programs: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- CPA (or equivalent) or CIA is appreciated
- Understanding of SOX regulation as well as COSO framework
- Knowledge of ERP systems (SAP) and GRC tool (BWise) is a plus
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Detailed oriented - analytical and rigorous.
- Ability to consult with team members and management as needed to complete assigned responsibilities.
- Ability to multi-task and change priorities quickly.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of management and staff.
- Outgoing with strong interpersonal skills.
- Flexible with good initiative and creativity. Ambitious, goal-oriented.