Offre cloturée - BI & Data Manager (H/F) - CDI
mise à jour il y a 5 mois
- RUEIL MALMAISON
- réf : SR/BIDATAMG01
- Date de publication : 27 nov. 2019
Description du poste
HanesBrands Inc. (HBI) is a socially responsible manufacturer and marketer of leading everyday basic apparel under some of the world's strongest apparel brands in the Americas, Europe and Asia, as well as in Australia and South Africa. HanesBrands includes iconic brands like Hanes, Champion, DIM, Playtex… Annual turnover is approximatively 7 Bn dollars. HBI is a S&P 500 company and is listed in the NYSE. Corporate headquarters are located in Winston Salem, North Carolina, USA. Aprox 33% of revenues are generated outside the US. HEI is a 550M euro net sales business and operates in 18 countries, with leading brands like Dim, Champion, Playtex, Wonderbra, Shock Absorber.
Hanes Europe Innerwear (HEI) is currently recruiting a BI & Data Manager (M/F) to join its Europe West IT team. The position is based in Rueil-Malmaison (Hauts-de-Seine).
Your missions :
Reporting to the HEI IT Director, you will cooperate with all functions of the company to leverage data analysis and include any data impacts of projects in BI/Data system and to identify use cases to leverage DATA analysis and predictions to accelerate HEI growth.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Promote data driven strategy for the HEI scope
- Define and execute Data strategy, including Master Data and BI
- Define and lead a European Data organization and team to execute Data strategy.
- Implement BI solutions for all domains and more specifically inventory, sales, finance, customer service and consumer data
- Coordinate efforts in all HEI countries to accelerate Data transformation and tools convergence.
- Align and leverage data initiatives from HBI to accelerate transformation
You have a postgraduate diploma in engineering (Bac + 5 – Master's degree) and have at least 10 years relevant post qualification experience in data/master data/ BI environment in a consulting firm or in a major company.
During these years, you had a successful experience in working with digital analytics programs and system integration projects across multiple work streams and geographically dispersed teams.
· Strong skills working with Master Data Management, Data Quality Tools, Modern Data Platforms and solutions incorporating (Advanced) Analytics, including Power BI.
· Proven project experience selecting architecture that services needs with the balance of costs, capability, and risk to meet business objectives.
· Demonstrated experience of turning business use case and requirements to technical solutions.
· Experience in business processing mapping of data and analytics solutions.
· Understanding of the value proposition(s) associated with AI, Data, Azure PaaS and DevOps
· Proven track record constructing program journeys
You have excellent stakeholder management abilities, and are able to build commitment to strategy and direction and build networks across the business and externally. You are self-motivated and able to work independently with minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment.
People management responsibilities both directly and indirectly with globally dispersed teams.
You have full professional proficiency in English and in French.
Regular travels in Europe (1 or 2 time per quarter).