Offre cloturée - Financial Planning Analyst (M/F) - CDI
mise à jour il y a 3 mois
- réf : SR/fpa01
- Date de publication : 4 nov. 2019
Description du poste
HanesBrands Inc. (HBI) is a socially responsible manufacturer and marketer of leading everyday basic apparel under some of the world's strongest apparel brands in the Americas, Europe and Asia, as well as in Australia and South Africa. HanesBrands includes iconic brands like Hanes, Champion, DIM, Playtex, Bonds (Australia) Annual turnover is approximatively 7 Bn dollars. HBI is a S&P 500 company and is listed in the NYSE. Corporate headquarters are located in Winston Salem, North Carolina, USA. Aprox 33% of revenues are generated outside the US. HEI is a 550 Meuro net sales business and operates in 18 countries, with leading brands like Dim, Champion, Playtex, Wonderbra, Shock Absorber.
Hanes Europe Innerwear is currently recruiting a Financial Planning Analyst (M/F) to join its Europe West Finance team.
1) Forecasting and planning :
- Monitor weekly sales and operating performance by country
- Assist on the coordination and tracking OPC/LRP/LE preparation in accordance with calendars published by Winston-Salem
- Track risks and opportunities by country to assist with monthly/quarterly projections.
- Manage the projection by channel of trade and provide analysis
- Assist on the preparation of presentation decks to Winston-Salem for plan reviews (OPC/LRP, etc.)
- Support corporate business units on OPC, forecasting and actual performance
2) Closing and monthly performance :
- Monitor total HEI P&L and track consolidation bookings done by US corporate in order to explain differences to management
- Bridge the main variances vs the plan and LY and coordinate across European Bu's to provide with relevant explanations
- Assist on the preparation of MFR/IDR decks for presentations to Winston-Salem for monthly/quarterly meetings.
- Supervise monthly reporting, including sales, P&L, and inventory. Coordinate reporting consistency with countries.
- Manage HEI capex project with a quarterly follow up to explain deviations vs OPC.
- Implementation of working capital template in line with corporate methodology to track the monthly performance
- Liaise with Corporate business unit owners on P&Ls
3) Ad hoc analysis :
- Quarterly planning and management of Intangible Assets
- Analysis based on management requests : Market, competitors, products, brands,
- Assist on the financial modelling of business development opportunities
4) Management of a Financial Planning Analyst Junior
With a Bachelor Degree in Finance, Business Administration or a related discipline, you have a solid experience of at least 7 years in a similar position, preferably in an international environment.
This occupation requires good personal relationship skills, rigour and initiative.
You have strong skills working with Microsoft Excel.
For operational as well as development reasons, the mastery of English is essential.