Trainee Legal Counsel H/F
mise à jour il y a 13 jours
- REUIL MALMAISON
- réf : BS/LegCoun01
- Date de publication : 6 août 2019
Description du poste
Hanesbrands Inc.'s Europe law department, member of a socially responsible manufacturer and marketer of leading everyday basic apparel under some of the world's strongest apparel brands in the Americas, Europe, Australia, Asia and South Africa, such as Hanes, DIM, Champion, Wonderbra, Playtex and Shock Absorber, is looking to fill the following internship position for a 6-month term starting from January 2020 a Trainee Legal Counsel (H/F).
YOUR MISSIONS :
Hanes Europe Law Department is based in Rueil-Malmaison, France and oversees all legal matters concerning HbI's operations in 21 different countries, in 14 different languages. As a trainee, you will be guided and supervised by our team of inhouse counsels and participate in a wide variety of matters such as the following:
- Analysis and drafting of miscellaneous contracts in French, English and possibly other European languages (supply of goods and services, manufacturing agreements, lease agreements, NDA, distribution agreements, etc.)
- Drafting of opinions and memorandums on the legal framework (statutory law, precedents) applicable to practical cases in the areas of Consumer Law, Competition law, Corporate law and Labor law, and on the practical implications for our company of any changes, updates or amendments thereof.
- Litigations follow-up and reporting.
- You have a postgraduate diploma in law (Bac + 5), or you are currently a postgraduate student in law (Bac + 5), preferably business law. Knowledge of labor law is a plus.
- You are preferably a trainee lawyer to the bar school looking for a PPI.
- You are fluent in English. Proficiency in Italian and / or Spanish would be highly appreciated
- You have had a prior experience as a trainee for a multinational company or international law firm
- You are dynamic, disciplined, rigorous and polyvalent
- You are creative, self-motivated and a team player.